- We are an independent, non-denominational church that believes the Bible to be the inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Jesus Christ was virgin-born, sinless, died on the cross for sins, was raised from the dead on the third day and is coming again (Matthew1:18, Hebrews 4:15, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, John 14:3).
- Salvation is a gift, bestowed by God's grace and received by faith (Ephesians 2:8-9). A believer's salvation is secured by Christ alone (1 John 4:9-10).
- Immersion in water of a professed believer is the Bible baptism (Acts 8:36-39) and such baptism is symbolic of Christ's death, burial and resurrection (Romans 6:1-4).
- The church is the bride of Christ (Ephesians 5:23-33), and the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12). The local church is locally governed by godly men known as elders or bishops (Titus 1:5). The purpose of the church on earth is to fulfill the last command of Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Christians are endowed with spiritual gifts which enable them to minister in the church (Romans 12:4-8). The Holy Spirit, whom every believer receives at conversion (Ephesians 1:13-14), leads and guides us.
Life Change (2 Corinthians 5:1)
God is in the business of changing lives.
Excellence (Colossians 3:23-24)
We strive for perfection; we settle for excellence
Generosity (Matthew 6:21)
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Team (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)
Together Everyone Achieves More
Fun (John 10:10)
Grace changes your face.
All the core values are built on the foundation of LOVING GOD AND LOVING PEOPLE (Matthew 22:36-40)